StydyLab        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: LEGAL HELP VISITATION RIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    For me, military doctor, the colour of liquid looks suspicious...
    Only you would know.................

65516.jpg
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (13-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by natlee View Post
    So do I. No one ever asks about my crap!

If you were weak a whiny whimp you would just start your own thread/soap opera. Call it as natlee turns, Stanta Natlee.

I'm sure you have enough trails and tribulations to satisfy all are sick needs. You could make us forget all the kaka poo poo that is our life. It could be the greatest thread on expat ever.

We love you natlee because of the kindness and helpfulness you have shown us over the years on this forum. Not only are you kind and caring but beautiful and if you don't mind down right phucking sexy!!!!

I myself would help you (because of the respect you've built up over the years) with anything I could and ask for nothing in return. You've already done so much for me. I think I'm not the only one.
    "There are no problems, only solutions". John Lennon

Much appreciated Wally, but I really don't think I've done any more than (most of) the rest of you on here. Isn't giving our opinion, sharing our experience and offering a kind word here and there what we're here for?

And thank you for the compliment(s)!
    Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (13-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    jamestv, Its time to get up off the couch and respond to our queries! We were good enough to respond to you!

Attachment 31364
    James woke up with a nice hangover and realised that it was all just a bad dream.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (13-06-2017), TolkoRaz (13-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    James woke up with a nice hangover and realised that it was all just a bad dream.
    Would've been one heck of a hangover!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (13-06-2017)

Thanks everyone. And sorry not to have kept you up to speed.

The truth is that I have been very depressed. Mostly because I cannot see any future.

Anyway.

Last Thursday (15th) the Russian mother allowed me to have a very short video chat with my Russian daughter. Which was wonderful albeit brief. It's a shame that her English is so bad and that my Russian is almost non existent.

They are going on holiday a week today to somewhere in the Med. But the Russian mother would not let my daughter tell me where (bit strange I thought). It seems that the English lessons have stopped (don't know why) and that she does not like kindergarten (I find this deeply worrying and think it is a result of the mother's aggressive personality percolating down into our daughter who is as a result aggressive at kindergarten which in turn makes her unpopular which in turn makes her unhappy).

natlee. You said
    'Much appreciated Wally, but I really don't think I've done any more than (most of) the rest of you on here. Isn't giving our opinion, sharing our experience and offering a kind word here and there what we're here for?'

You have been totally wonderful natlee. And I would be in a much worse place were it not for you. I only wish the the Russian mother of my Russian daughter had your kind and lovely personality. Thanks for all of your help.

As I said. The upshot is that I cannot see any future. The mother will not let me visit and I find a video call difficult and not anywhere nearly as nice as seeing my Russian daughter in real life.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jamestv For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (19-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by jamestv View Post
    Thanks everyone. And sorry not to have kept you up to speed.

The truth is that I have been very depressed. Mostly because I cannot see any future.

Anyway.

Last Thursday (15th) the Russian mother allowed me to have a very short video chat with my Russian daughter. Which was wonderful albeit brief. It's a shame that her English is so bad and that my Russian is almost non existent.

They are going on holiday a week today to somewhere in the Med. But the Russian mother would not let my daughter tell me where (bit strange I thought). It seems that the English lessons have stopped (don't know why) and that she does not like kindergarten (I find this deeply worrying and think it is a result of the mother's aggressive personality percolating down into our daughter who is as a result aggressive at kindergarten which in turn makes her unpopular which in turn makes her unhappy).

natlee. You said
    'Much appreciated Wally, but I really don't think I've done any more than (most of) the rest of you on here. Isn't giving our opinion, sharing our experience and offering a kind word here and there what we're here for?'

You have been totally wonderful natlee. And I would be in a much worse place were it not for you. I only wish the the Russian mother of my Russian daughter had your kind and lovely personality. Thanks for all of your help.

As I said. The upshot is that I cannot see any future. The mother will not let me visit and I find a video call difficult and not anywhere nearly as nice as seeing my Russian daughter in real life.

All we have is the future. The past is already gone so no use worrying about it.

Oh and by the way natlee is not only very kind she's also very beautiful.

Tolkoraz. I loved the photo you posted of me with a bottle. It made me smile.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jamestv For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (19-06-2017)

Thanks Uncle Wally. I have never seen a photo of natlee. But she certainly has a beautiful personality.

James, nice to hear from you again! We were all worried here, and let me tell you - TR is not one to worry about anyone, far too 'tough'!

RM hasn't actually said that you aren't welcome to visit, has she? I still see her allowing you to talk to your daughter as a very good sign! I know it's hard (I really do - I had a Skype chat with my man earlier today which only made me want to get on the next plane, and it will be a while until I do!), but if I were you I would keep asking for them, and then eventually bring up the subject of visiting - again...

Kindergarten is not for everyone - my girls loved it, but I used to hate it and many do... I wouldn't worry too much about it. Silly of the RM to have stopped the English lessons, let's hope that that is temporary. As I've said before, take care of your health, keep talking to your little one and with any luck you will be able to see her soon. Fingers and toes crossed here for you! And thank you for the kind words - much appreciated.

UW, thank you for yet another compliment, but to be fair you saw me years ago, for about a minute and in the dark!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

jamestv (19-06-2017)

........but to be fair you saw me years ago, for about a minute and in the dark!
    Wow UW.......I heard you were fast .......but.....
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

19. The Following User Says Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-06-2017)

Ha-ha!

It was an expat.ru get together at a bar and UW came up to me to pay me one of his many compliments

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

jamestv (19-06-2017), Uncle Wally (19-06-2017), vossy7 (19-06-2017)

EXPAT.RU GET-TOGETHERS??

I didn't know you had those. How often and where/when? Would love to come along.

Thanks natlee that was as usual very helpful.

Think we only ever had a couple of those, four to five years ago. The people who organized them no longer post on here (much anyway), some members have long left Moscow (and others have been banned ). Might be worth mentioning that some of our current members don't actually live in Moscow - some are in St Pete, some elsewhere in Russia, and others are in the UK and the US though have some kind of ties with Russia (or so they like to think ). Can only think of two current posters I've met - UW and one other. That said, I'm sure something can be arranged if you're in town and give us proper notice

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

jamestv (19-06-2017), Uncle Wally (19-06-2017)

Ha-ha!

It was an expat.ru get together at a bar and UW came up to me to pay me one of his many compliments

Yes I remember that night but I wasn't there for the expat get together, didn't even know there was one. I was there with a woman I was seeing that worked in the next building and her girlfriend. You were with ezik, mrzuzu or whatever his name was and a few others I didn't know. When the girls I was with went to the bathroom I used the chance to say hi. Well it was more like "Excuse me but I just had to know the name of the sexist girl in the bar". You told me and then I told you who I was and went back to my friends. We left not long after.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

jamestv (19-06-2017), natlee (19-06-2017)