English Nany Agency        Center PtitCREF 1905
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2024252627282930

Thread: LEGAL HELP VISITATION RIGHTS

Thanks TR. Yes that momentarily occurred to me. Then I remembered the personality of the RM. I promise you nothing could be further from what will happen. Nothing. She will definitely not get in touch when they go on holiday.

As for them packing. Yes that would be true in most households. And for me. It takes me two weeks to pack for going to Russia - really. For which I receive a lot of ridicule from RM. She proudly packs either on the evening before or the morning of travel. Apparently packing days in advance demonstrates that I am a wimp! (literally told me that).

In the highly unlikely event that I get any messages/chats from them whilst they are away I shall report back to you all. But as I say, don't hold your breath.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by jamestv View Post
    Thanks TR. Yes that momentarily occurred to me. Then I remembered the personality of the RM. I promise you nothing could be further from what will happen. Nothing. She will definitely not get in touch when they go on holiday.

As for them packing. Yes that would be true in most households. And for me. It takes me two weeks to pack for going to Russia - really. For which I receive a lot of ridicule from RM. She proudly packs either on the evening before or the morning of travel. Apparently packing days in advance demonstrates that I am a wimp! (literally told me that).

In the highly unlikely event that I get any messages/chats from them whilst they are away I shall report back to you all. But as I say, don't hold your breath.

Thanks again.
    jamestv, RM may not pack until the last night, but rest assured she will have been frantically washing all clothes, ironing them and stacking them for days before - this will have been on top of conducting all last minute chores / errands before she leaves the city for her vacation which could include bikini wax, pedicure, manicure, hairstylist etc - you know how Russian ladies like to look their very best when travelling 'za granitsu'!

hh_dp8789081.jpg hh_dp14713921.jpg
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

jamestv (24-06-2017), natlee (24-06-2017), Uncle Wally (24-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    jamestv, RM may not pack until the last night, but rest assured she will have been frantically washing all clothes, ironing them and stacking them for days before - this will have been on top of conducting all last minute chores / errands before she leaves the city for her vacation which could include bikini wax, pedicure, manicure, hairstylist etc - you know how Russian ladies like to look their very best when travelling 'za granitsu'!
    Sooo true!

Since having kids I'd start packing 7-10, sometimes up to 14 days in advance - simply because there's tons of (other) stuff to do before travel, and it's just easier to get what I can out of the way + I kinda need to start packing to see if I'm missing anything (e.g. need to buy more T's etc.); not to mention, it's easier to wash->iron->pack than to wash->iron->hang->take off hanger->pack! Dear God, I'm a whimp!
    Go where you are celebrated not tolerated.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

jamestv (24-06-2017), Uncle Wally (24-06-2017)

Many many thanks TolkoRaz and natlee. You both made me smile.

TR. Unfortunately, the Russian mother of my Russian daughter does not look anything like those photos. A close friend described her as 'not especially attractive'. And he was being kind to me I could tell. Incidentally, I have at last replied to the name of a lawyer in Moscow post that you kindly replied to. So, if you have time can you please have a look at it?

natlee. I am with you all the way about packing in advance. The more I know about you the more I like you. Can I please ask a silly question? You seem like a really lovely person. And on top of that, from posts on this forum, are very attractive. Why is your man not knocking your door down to be with you? You sound very special. Anyway forgive me if I have said something out of place.

To cheer you up here is a photo of the Russian mother of my Russian daughter:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...38aeee5eda.jpg

And that photo was taken on a good day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jamestv For This Useful Post:

natlee (24-06-2017)

TR. Unfortunately, the Russian mother of my Russian daughter does not look anything like those photos. A close friend described her as 'not especially attractive'. And he was being kind to me I could tell. Incidentally, I have at last replied to the name of a lawyer in Moscow post that you kindly replied to. So, if you have time can you please have a look at it?

natlee. I am with you all the way about packing in advance. The more I know about you the more I like you. Can I please ask a silly question? You seem like a really lovely person. And on top of that, from posts on this forum, are very attractive. Why is your man not knocking your door down to be with you? You sound very special. Anyway forgive me if I have said something out of place.

Hey buddy I am her man and I've been banging on her door for years! She just won't let me in. natlee is a very special girl.
    Colluding with Russians since 1995

Nice one, James!

Well thank you I guess you would have to ask him that! He's been divorced quite a long time and it seems to have taken him some time to adjust to taking care of himself - he's gotten good at it, and I can understand that it can be quite nice to be on your own in a nice quiet tidy house We are different in many ways - he's very organized, and as much as I want to (and am, when my girls give me half a break ) and try to be that organized, it can be rather difficult for a single (for all intents and purposes) mom. When I say he's organized I mean that he gets irritated when I spend 40 seconds looking for my keys or a (gates) remote, let alone make a wrong turn when driving etc. He gets equally irritated if it's him who does it, so that's just him. He must have cranberry juice in the fridge at all times - God knows what will happen if he doesn't so I don't dare touch it unless I see another packet close by ; must have his dinner exactly at 7, and gets very grumpy when hungry! I am a little more relaxed in that I don't mind spending an extra 30-40-60 mins on the road as long as we're together - even if the tank's empty and the shops are closed (in Europe, of course - never in Moscow ), even if it's long past dinner time He gets very embarrassed to the point of pushing me away somewhat if I 'dare' hug or kiss him (nothing 'dirty' - just a quick one) anywhere 'in public', and I would then hide someplace and cry feeling unwanted, and not speak to him for a while (He probably loves that bit! ) I would tell him off later, try and explain that I'm hurt and he would say that I just love confilct, when in fact I absolutely hate conflict and there's nothing I want more than a conflict-free life with my loved ones. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus!
    A very big issue is I'm unable to relax and enjoy myself as much as I should be when with him as I tend to count the days till we/he must leave feeling sad about it days before it happens - so, he's probably right when he says that I'm crazy! I just hate having to say goodbye to him - it takes me a week to get back to 'normal' after each of those goodbyes, while he's got to do lists for after we/he leave To be fair, he's got a demanding job he's very busy with, so I guess he doesn't miss us nearly as much as we miss him - and we do, and I do so much even though I'm extremely busy with my girls etc. most of the time. I am really hoping for and looking forward to our happily ever after - together and in the very near future, so am keeping my fingers and toes crossed but your people do make things difficult for my people The truth is, of course, that if he wants this, then he will help make sure it'll happen - we will have to wait (sigh!) and see!

You are just not funny. No wonder women don't like you. Please post a photo of you so we can judge if you are worthy enough to over look your bad health, cluelessness, stupidity, lack of income, age, cowardice, and all around whimpiness.
    Colluding with Russians since 1995

Wally's being harsh, but if you don't mind me asking - what is it you found attractive about the RM back in the day? You clearly dislike her personality, and have now said she's unattractive... Surely, there was something you fell for, so to speak?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natlee For This Useful Post:

jamestv (24-06-2017), Uncle Wally (25-06-2017)

natlee. The very best of luck with your life and your man. I truly hope it works out for you.

Wally is on my 'ignore list' so I didn't see his post. Doubtless unpleasant as usual....

All the best natlee and take care.

Last edited by TolkoRaz; 27-06-2017 at 16:04. Reason: Duplicate Post!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча