StydyLab        British Lyceum in Moscow

Thread: Deprevation of parental rights / full custodial order

Deprevation of parental rights / full custodial order

We are trying to get a full custodial order for my wife regarding her daughter.

My wife's ex husband (her 6 y.o. daughters biological father) is not resident in Russia, has no passport and will never get around to doing the paperwork for the Russian courts.

We have been to court and the judge has said nyet to granting full custody to her.

Has anyone been in this situation? Any suggestions on how to proceed from this point?
    It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it hath it not.

[Jeremy Taylor 1613 - 1667]

Quote Originally Posted by JPS View Post
    We are trying to get a full custodial order for my wife regarding her daughter.

My wife's ex husband (her 6 y.o. daughters biological father) is not resident in Russia, has no passport and will never get around to doing the paperwork for the Russian courts.

We have been to court and the judge has said nyet to granting full custody to her.

Has anyone been in this situation? Any suggestions on how to proceed from this point?
    i am sure contacting her would be a first step.
    https://www.rt.com/politics/358781-h...sociation-for/
    Anna Kuznetskova, new Ombuds- what? man? woman? for children in Russia.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....