Brookes School        English Nanny Agency

Thread: Beeline Plans

Beeline Plans

My mom seldomly uses mobile phone. Thinking of getting postpaid Beeline plan for her. Any idea which one is the best one?

I use Всё за 500 postpaid, but probably she doesn't need these your entornets?
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    I use Всё за 500 postpaid, but probably she doesn't need these your entornets?
    All for 500 look best for her.

Frustated

Why can't one switch Beeline mobile service plans online? Whenever I try to switch it says 'not available' or 'visit office'. They only let you choose daily plan which is the most expensive and speed sucks big time.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverLearn View Post
    Why can't one switch Beeline mobile service plans online? Whenever I try to switch it says 'not available' or 'visit office'. They only let you choose daily plan which is the most expensive and speed sucks big time.

They have an app for that. I think you need to have enough money already on the phone too. They have an app for that too.
    Colluding with Russians since 1995

http://wi-fi.ru/desktop/news/8/1584387 - RF "packaged" mobile tariffs are cheapest in Europe.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    http://wi-fi.ru/desktop/news/8/1584387 - RF "packaged" mobile tariffs are cheapest in Europe.

Yeah I was on this tech forum and one thread talked about how much they pay in the US and I couldn't believe how much it is. Plans don't come with much either. Connection is bad if you're not in the right place and the "Unlimited" plans are really only 22 GB a month, they cut you down if you go over that. Compare my $10 a month to their $100+ a month Russia is the best! I have MTS unlimited and Beeline basic plan on my dual sim phone. Works good.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yeah I was on this tech forum and one thread talked about how much they pay in the US and I couldn't believe how much it is. Plans don't come with much either. Connection is bad if you're not in the right place and the "Unlimited" plans are really only 22 GB a month, they cut you down if you go over that. Compare my $10 a month to their $100+ a month Russia is the best!
    when i read posts like that i understand why one needs a salary of 20 000 $ a month . and still is being considered poor. same in the EU...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    when i read posts like that i understand why one needs a salary of 20 000 $ a month . and still is being considered poor. same in the EU...

Yeah and the connection in Moscow is better and faster! My sister couldn't believe I was talking to her for an hour on WhatsApp while walking around a park.