Brookes School English Nanny Agency

Thread: Hi There

Hi There

Hello,

I am new to Moscow, having only been here a couple of months. My husband, son, and I moved here for business purposes. I'm looking forward to discovering new places for my family and I to explore, as well as learn about customs and traditions that may not be familiar to us.

Quote Originally Posted by expatnewbie View Post
    Hello,

I am new to Moscow, having only been here a couple of months. My husband, son, and I moved here for business purposes. I'm looking forward to discovering new places for my family and I to explore, as well as learn about customs and traditions that may not be familiar to us.
    welcome here! a name would be nice, makes things much easier and comfortable! feel free to ask, and we will answer...
    Benedikt
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Hello,

where are you from? how old is your son?

Hello,

Welcome , nice to see people moving in for a change , hope it is a new trend. Make the most of living in a very exciting city , make friends with the locals and travel and explore off the beaten track.
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

make friends with the locals and travel and explore off the beaten track.[/QUOTE]

most important thing MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE LOCALS. they will show you the real Moscow, where the gems are hidden,where the excitement is. and where REAL local customs can be found. not the pseudo tourtist traps around Red Square.or at the bottom part of the vernisage in Ismailovo.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....