British Lyceum in Moscow        Deti Mira
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: News about new migration center on varshavskoe Shosse

Hi Everyone!
    Today was my 1st. visit in this center. My plan was recive my TRP
    7.30am.i arrived , Parking car, maybe 150 ppl. before me.
    8.00am. First gate open, then check passport. Then walking, near "bus station" is next check, passport and security. After that, 1st building is bufee, 2nd "patent", and 3rd one where i must go, but first i must pass security control.
    9.10am they start give taloon, i got number 32, not bad. Now i have time, i must find place where they take finger print, it is easy you need go to sector Д and one min later i was there. NOTE: there you don't need any taloon, you must say RVP, and they let you in. And after that i return back. I waiting maybe 20min, then came my turn. I gave the documents to him ( passport and finger print doc.) and two min later he put a stamp on my passport. i was lucky?

I asking this inspector:
    What if you don't speak RUS? No problem here is one or more who speak in English, don't worry we help, he said.
    How many taloon they give/day? No any number, everyday they give more, afternoon, he said. Ofcourse they say morning, go home, they don't want that you wait from morning to noon, when they give more taloon's.
    Btw, this place where i was, it is sector plus.
    If you want smoke you must go a "bus station"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kai For This Useful Post:

AlexD (12-01-2017), Armoured (10-01-2017), FatAndy (10-01-2017), gubbo (13-01-2017), Judge (11-01-2017), nicklcool (14-01-2017)

Thanks, Kai. Interesting to hear you can get a "talon" on the day you submit docs. Will try that next, sometime next week and report.

I have read reports of people getting "talons" and selling them. Any sign of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    I asking this inspector:
    What if you don't speak RUS? No problem here is one or more who speak in English, don't worry we help, he said.
    That's very interesting, so the inspector didn't ask you how you managed to pass the Russian test required for TRP?

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Thanks, Kai. Interesting to hear you can get a "talon" on the day you submit docs. Will try that next, sometime next week and report.

I have read reports of people getting "talons" and selling them. Any sign of that?
    I didn't see This kind business there. May be "patent" ppl do it. Who know?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiancai View Post
    That's very interesting, so the inspector didn't ask you how you managed to pass the Russian test required for TRP?
    Hi!
    Last week i reading this site, and many asking:"what if you don't speak Russian?" How I can go there and recive my TRP etc? That's why I asked. And inspector told me: Don't worry here is one who can talk English, and they don't care how you talk Russian. And what come this Russian test, I think many "sell" result. Here you can buy or sell what you want or need.

To me Russian isn't problem. Sometimes English is. Apologies to all.))

This morning I did a registration and submit my multi-visa, this nice lady told that visa is ready in a week.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kai For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (17-01-2017)

Hi!
    Last week i reading this site, and many asking:"what if you don't speak Russian?" How I can go there and recive my TRP etc? That's why I asked. And inspector told me: Don't worry here is one who can talk English, and they don't care how you talk Russian. And what come this Russian test, I think many "sell" result. Here you can buy or sell what you want or need.
    Oh, I get it. Still sounds strange, that an official would openly say it's okay to not know Russian, when technically speaking only people who passed the exam have the right to submit their documents in that facility. I remember back when FMS was still not centralized, there were news that inspectors in some districts liked to hold "informal examinations" for people submitting their documents, asking them a few questions in Russian, and if they couldn't answer, then the inspector would refuse to accept their documents on the grounds that he doesn't believe their Russian certificate was obtained legitimately. But I see now in this new migration center they openly embrace corruption and admit that one doesn't need to know Russian, as long as the lack of knowing Russian can be compensated by a cash donation in addition to the standard testing fee to their buddies doing the testing.

Tiancai, I understand your point, very well. But it's good that workers who speak English go there, everyone can't speak Russian well, they want only help, free.
    I don't even want to think about what was in the old Office , this new one is million times better. Everything is same place. And there is no "consultants". Only parking lot, full of taxi driwers))
    I'm 49yo and I living and working 12 different countries and I did many this kind permit prosess, I can say, this new center is TOP 3 in my list. But this is my opinion.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kai For This Useful Post:

Armoured (12-01-2017), Judge (15-01-2017), nicklcool (17-01-2017)

Did you go to the last building (I think it is the third one) on the right from the entrance to get your talon?

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Did you go to the last building (I think it is the third one) on the right from the entrance to get your talon?
    Yep. Same building. They call it sector plus.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kai For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (17-01-2017)

Thanks!

Hi Everyone!
    Today was my 1st. visit in this center. My plan was recive my TRP
    7.30am.i arrived , Parking car, maybe 150 ppl. before me.
    8.00am. First gate open, then check passport. Then walking, near "bus station" is next check, passport and security. After that, 1st building is bufee, 2nd "patent", and 3rd one where i must go, but first i must pass security control.
    9.10am they start give taloon, i got number 32, not bad. Now i have time, i must find place where they take finger print, it is easy you need go to sector Д and one min later i was there. NOTE: there you don't need any taloon, you must say RVP, and they let you in. And after that i return back. I waiting maybe 20min, then came my turn. I gave the documents to him ( passport and finger print doc.) and two min later he put a stamp on my passport. i was lucky?

So was this visit to submit documents or to actually receive your TRP?

And how did you receive notification that your TRP was ready?

I keep checking the website but there is no information about my application which has now been sitting in the archives for more than 7 months.

Congrats if you did get it, by the way. Must be a weight off your mind

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gubbo For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (17-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by gubbo View Post
    So was this visit to submit documents or to actually receive your TRP?

And how did you receive notification that your TRP was ready?

I keep checking the website but there is no information about my application which has now been sitting in the archives for more than 7 months.

Congrats if you did get it, by the way. Must be a weight off your mind
    Hi!
    I recive my TRP. In my case it take 6.5 months.
    And i checking the webside.
    If i understanding well, when it is ready you can see it in online.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kai For This Useful Post:

gubbo (13-01-2017), nicklcool (17-01-2017)

Hi!
    I recive my TRP. In my case it take 6.5 months.
    And i checking the webside.
    If i understanding well, when it is ready you can see it in online.
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

It seems there is a certain randomness in processing times. 6.5 months is over the limit but not unreasonable in the circumstances.

I've been told to expect closer to 9 months. However, I'm also not ruling out the possibility that they have actually just lost my application.

Who the feck knows...

Did the room where you had to wait seem overcrowded? After my last visit there I'm amazed you even got a talon.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gubbo For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (17-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by gubbo View Post
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

It seems there is a certain randomness in processing times. 6.5 months is over the limit but not unreasonable in the circumstances.

I've been told to expect closer to 9 months. However, I'm also not ruling out the possibility that they have actually just lost my application.

Who the feck knows...

Did the room where you had to wait seem overcrowded? After my last visit there I'm amazed you even got a talon.
    That day there was only 114 ppl. I saw the display, last taloon was Number 114.
    There is 12 windows. But only 2 or 3 iworking? Number 12 only who want check the dokuments before submit.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kai For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (17-01-2017)

I was there today to make an appointment for TRP submission, first available date was March 24th! Also went in for consulting which was free, heard a rumor they were obliged to drop the fee. I have a buddy of mine with an earlier slot but his docs not ready... I'll try to submit in his place later in Jan.

The place is very well organized with parking, proper security, even cafeteria. Although no ATM's. A real pain in the behind to drive there and back, as it is pretty far out. From chatting with the staff, they also have an increased resourcing issue, inspectors are not entirely happy with the new relocation commute and many quit. Trivia: it's built on an active prison grounds, which is across the fence

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northman For This Useful Post:

BelindaG (16-01-2017), Judge (15-01-2017), nicklcool (17-01-2017)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast