StydyLab        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: News about new migration center on varshavskoe Shosse

I mean, it would be kind of strange to get a Notary Statement saying that is is my legal representative

on the spravka from the notary it does not have to say anywhere that she is your wife. only that she is your legal representive. that does not mean either your wife has had to study law. though for sure it will help...
    like it says - you re pregnant-, bring a spravka, no standing in line OUTSIDE.
    you are over 65 years of age, no langauge test..
    you are over 75 years of age, no standing in line ANYWHERE...
    you come with a baby pram ( with a baby inside of course). not standing in line OUTSIDE. birth certificate of course is needed.( would for instance apply to Austrians, where - we- get passports for the kids from day one. this is done to prevent baby trafficking or baby snatching by estranged parents..)

they make the laws. and we obey....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Guys is there still Quota for Moscow or Moscow region? Because I collocated all the Necessary documents for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    bank account alone as such is not enough. it must be a sum that that pays every month, dividends, whatever, the monthly minimum wage. 12x the monthly minimum wages for Moscow. monthly minimum wage is 17 000 rubles at the time of writing. but have something extra..my bank letter also stated that this was the sum my -investment- paid the last 12 month... after all i could pay in the money - today- and take it out after the docs are being issued.
    by the way the same letter is needed once a year when doing the yearly re registration of your PRP at the office at the local OVIR.

Yeah, it's 17219 RUB and there is a note that for TRP it is *not* minimum wage but "Прожиточный минимум" which is different from min. wage.
    Benedikt, I must say, I am surprised you still have to do this, you have been here for so long that I assumed you'd have a NDFL by now that you could show them
    Last edited by markmarkov; 07-05-2017 at 04:47.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    Guys is there still Quota for Moscow or Moscow region? Because I collocated all the Necessary documents for it.
    Sorry, but I just don't buy your story. A month ago you posted that you are living at a hotel and trying to get the quota TRP (which in itself is a miracle).
    Then you said you have $10k at Sberbank. That will not fly, you need about $40k, just do the math using "прожиточный минимум".
    You also said you will "hire a translator". If you need a translator how do plan on passing the Russian language exam?
    I wish you well but none of this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by markmarkov View Post
    Sorry, but I just don't buy your story. A month ago you posted that you are living at a hotel and trying to get the quota TRP (which in itself is a miracle).
    Then you said you have $10k at Sberbank. That will not fly, you need about $40k, just do the math using "прожиточный минимум".
    You also said you will "hire a translator". If you need a translator how do plan on passing the Russian language exam?
    I wish you well but none of this makes sense.
    I dont know what you talk about
    1 month ago I was in hotel But now I live in apartment and the owner of apartment Registered me in FMS.
    Also as I know the Russian language exam is for PRP NOT TRP
    and for Quota TRP they dont ask you for 40k$
    So again Wht YOU TALK ABOUT??

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    I dont know what you talk about
    1 month ago I was in hotel But now I live in apartment and the owner of apartment Registered me in FMS.
    Also as I know the Russian language exam is for PRP NOT TRP
    and for Quota TRP they dont ask you for 40k$
    So again Wht YOU TALK ABOUT??
    Sorry man, the Russian language exam is required for TRP (Temporary Residence Permit), just look up the rules.
    Given the tone of your posts I am not going to continue this conversation.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789