Brookes School        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 47 of 89 FirstFirst ... 374142434445464748495051525357 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1323

Thread: President Trump

  1. #691
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    11,593
    Thanked: 3187
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Putin grants visas for US of A citizens?

    How long has he had the power to do that?


    Since he picked Trump to be president. Come on you know Putin is responsible for everything. Russia Russia Russia!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    11,593
    Thanked: 3187
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/07/the-re...media-leakers/



    Taking a leak. Peeing on America.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  3. #693
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,189
    Thanked: 3279
    MSM having a field day cos two world leaders had a bit of a chit-chat after dinner, isn't that what they are suppose to do... Trump probably was alone, others ignoring him cos of his views on climate change, uncle Vlad seeing this, thought he'd keep him company..

    Trump and Putin had another, undisclosed conversation at G20
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40651502

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    11,593
    Thanked: 3187
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    11,593
    Thanked: 3187



    Tolko really needs to watch this.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  6. #696
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,189
    Thanked: 3279
    Rats jumping ship,

    Sean Spicer resigns as Trump press secretary after six months

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...idApp_WhatsApp

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,245
    Thanked: 5173
    It was only a matter of time before Spicer 'resigned'! I mean, how long could anybody do that job and be able to honestly stand there daily and defend his boss to the media?

    His replacement, Mr Scaramucci in an August 2015 interview with Fox Business dismissed Mr Trump as a "hack" and "an inherited money dude" with "a big mouth"!

    I wonder why he has changed his mind whilst the majority of us have not!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,245
    Thanked: 5173
    All in all, not a good week for Trump.

    In addition to the loss of another A Team player from the White House so early into his Presidency, his eldest son, son-in-law and former Campaign Manager have all got to testify under oath in Closed Session as part of the ongoing investigations into collusion with Russia............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

  9. #699
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,189
    Thanked: 3279
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    All in all, not a good week for Trump.

    In addition to the loss of another A Team player from the White House so early into his Presidency, his eldest son, son-in-law and former Campaign Manager have all got to testify under oath in Closed Session as part of the ongoing investigations into collusion with Russia............
    Shame its a closed session, had an extra batch of popcorn on order.
    Talking about sessions, my money is on Jeff Sessions the next to get the boot.

    Jeff Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...trump-campaign

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,245
    Thanked: 5173
    Apparently, Trump has already considered sacking both Mueller (Comey's replacement) and Sessions!

    If he did that, surely that would be seen as step too far, even for his ardent supporters!

    The atmosphere in the White House has been described by many as 'toxic'; this TV reality star's Presidency is wholly unreal!

    Never has a White House administration been under such a siege so early in a Presidency....... he has only got himself to blame, but it is entertaining for the rest of the Globe!

    And, VVP is chuckling away to himself watching a dysfunctional and very unstable White House
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,245
    Thanked: 5173
    Oh yes, and now it has been confirmed that our darling Natechka, the lawyer who attended the meeting in Trump Tower with Donald Trump Junior, Jared K, Paul Manafort and the former GRU Counter-Intelligence officer etc, has been employed by the FSB as one of their lawyers!

    Could it get any murkier?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    11,593
    Thanked: 3187
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Apparently, Trump has already considered sacking both Mueller (Comey's replacement) and Sessions!

    If he did that, surely that would be seen as step too far, even for his ardent supporters!

    The atmosphere in the White House has been described by many as 'toxic'; this TV reality star's Presidency is wholly unreal!

    Never has a White House administration been under such a siege so early in a Presidency....... he has only got himself to blame, but it is entertaining for the rest of the Globe!

    And, VVP is chuckling away to himself watching a dysfunctional and very unstable White House



    Mueller is not Comey's replacement. Mueller is a special council investigating Trumps campaign for collision with Russia. His problem is that he is a very bias Trump hating friend of Comey. He is now trying to over step his bounds and look into Trumps finances.



    The White House is not dysfunctional. It's the whole US government! The deep state is showing through. There is no other way to explain the law breaking of Obama and the democrats. How can they get away with this? Because the US of A is no longer a functioning democracy, it is not run by laws but by people who think laws are only for poor people.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  13. #703
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    11,593
    Thanked: 3187
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Oh yes, and now it has been confirmed that our darling Natechka, the lawyer who attended the meeting in Trump Tower with Donald Trump Junior, Jared K, Paul Manafort and the former GRU Counter-Intelligence officer etc, has been employed by the FSB as one of their lawyers!

    Could it get any murkier?


    Employed? You mean hired don't you? She was not and never was an employee of the GRU. They say she worked as a private lawyer on one case.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    11,593
    Thanked: 3187
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Shame its a closed session, had an extra batch of popcorn on order.
    Talking about sessions, my money is on Jeff Sessions the next to get the boot.



    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...trump-campaign




    Yes looks like he will.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-attorn...235208219.html
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  15. #705
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,245
    Thanked: 5173
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Employed? You mean hired don't you? She was not and never was an employee of the GRU. They say she worked as a private lawyer on one case.
    Uncle Wally, I never suggested that she was a Razvedchitsa!

    It is the other Russian attendee, apart from a 'mysterious' tanslator, who was a former Soviet GRU Counter-Intelligence officer.......
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •