StydyLab        Center PtitCREF 1905
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Strange article from NYT

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Moscow, Zyuzino-Mitino
    Posts
    20,414
    Thanked: 2290

    Strange article from NYT

    Moscow - no Putin, no bears, no Key-Dzhee-Bee, no corruption, no mafia, just notes of tourist...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/tr...ssia.html?_r=1
    Кто там шагает правой?

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

    Lost in moscow (30-07-2016), TanyaL (02-01-2017), TolkoRaz (29-07-2016), Uncle Wally (19-11-2016)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    17,029
    Thanked: 4215
    Must have been censored, or may be the additions never made it to the final copy!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (03-01-2017)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Moscow/Russia
    Posts
    16,228
    Thanked: 2652
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Moscow - no Putin, no bears, no Key-Dzhee-Bee, no corruption, no mafia, just notes of tourist...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/tr...ssia.html?_r=1
    looks like more a paid piece to me. not neccessary in cash but free trip, free food, free whatever... nothing unusual about it. the scribblers do it all the time. or get it offered all the time for a favorite return
    in the press. Pushkin fairly new? the place is around for years....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (03-01-2017)

  7. #4
    Lost in moscow is offline Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    If I knew, would it be still called lost?
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanked: 16
    Doesn't matter, it's eye candy; long over due.
    I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost in moscow For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (03-01-2017), finnandcork (10-07-2017)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Corning, Нью-Йорк
    Posts
    913
    Thanked: 393
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Must have been censored, or may be the additions never made it to the final copy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    looks like more a paid piece to me. not neccessary in cash but free trip, free food, free whatever... nothing unusual about it. the scribblers do it all the time. or get it offered all the time for a favorite return
    in the press. Pushkin fairly new? the place is around for years....
    It's what we on the Right, in the US, call "accidental news"

    Usually the "news" follows its nose - the media promulgating it's daily agenda-driven disinformation. But every once in a while, there's an exception.

    To make an analogy, rush-hour traffic usually flows smoothly, but occasionally, there's an "accident." One or two drivers make a mistake. and there's an accident.

    That's what this piece is: "accidental news." An accident happened - a non-agenda story got printed by mistake.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (03-01-2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •