International School       AECA
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it a scam ? Must be

is4fun is offline Should I give up the day Job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels View Post
    Has any body had emails like this, what's the purpose of such e-mails

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Your email addresses was selected and you have
    therefore been awarded the sum of £800,000GBP
    by the Yahoo! 2008 Promotions.

Please quote your Full Names, Address and qualification
    numbers to our Agent below with your
    Qualification number?????????????? number removed.

Finally, all funds should be claimed by their respective
    beneficiaries not later than 14 days after notification.

AGENT: MR GEORGE OWEN.
    Email: owengeorge001@googlemail.com

Regards,
    Dr. Carl Moore
    Online coordinator.
    Sure, the add will work providing it is sent to enough people. If this one doesn't a similar add will. These parasites who are in charge of posting such repugnant adds are not seeking newbies online, (target market was over 10 years ago) as the internet community has already grown smarter, they are taking advantage of people who are at the end of their rope. Given the numbers of people online, they are not hard to find. Check out MyDeathSpace.com for a few days and tally a few numbers. Sorry for the depressing perspective in this post but I really feel strongly about this. I hate these scammers and hope the internet community will also try to **ck these people up. I mean expose them... )

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Oh man. You and me Bels. I swear man. We gonna make millions together. I´m sitting here listening to Jimi Hendrix man. And you gonna give me your data. Bank account. Account number. Identification numbers. Bels you isa my best friend man. Number One Bels

why Bels open a thread to ask for thing which are obviously a scam?

whats wrong with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheReturn View Post

A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.

pjw is offline Инопланетный гость
    Bels. Bank number. Account. Pr ivate numbers. Man you and me man gonna be king of Scotland man. We to be famous in India, Pakistan, allover man. Everyone jealous of us man

Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. I do have a good standing in Malaysia, it is my assurance that this transaction will be successful and that I will make sure that the transaction is done within the applicable laws to guarantee full legitimacy

Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. Do understand that this transaction do require utmost confidence and you should keep this mail to yourself not withstanding if you are rejecting the transaction or accepting it.Note that I reserve the right to reject your acceptance of this proposal if I have reasons to believe that you may not be honest or discreet as it concerns this proposal.Further details will be giving as soon as your interest is indicated.

Yours Sincerely,
    Idris Awang.
    Attorney at Law.
    Well... I can say that this Idris has very good english... And if Idris is a woman, you can marry her and then there is no need to share the percentage after the transaction. Bels, you know.. I have seen the photos of the malasian girls in the internet... They all are like coffee with cream and very very sexy... just like devils. It's pity that it's your surname... not mine... coincides with the name this malasian man who past away...

Sal, what's the matter ? Why do you interfere again with not your mind business ? Get a focus on your dissertation better...

Quote Originally Posted by Korotky Gennady View Post
    Well... I can say that this Idris has very good english... And if Idris is a woman, you can marry her and then there is no need to share the percentage after the transaction. Bels, you know.. I have seen the photos of the malasian girls in the internet... They all are like coffee with cream and very very sexy... just like devils. It's pity that it's your surname... not mine... coincides with the name this malasian man who past away...
    I think, Bels will never part with his wife even for Millions dollars!! She presented him a beautiful child!!
    A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.

Penelope Guest

Actually, Sal, sometimes Bels seems rather naive, so maybe he did not know it was a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    Actually, Sal, sometimes Bels seems rather naive, so maybe he did not know it was a scam.
    Sal and Penelope, the Bels bashing duo. Keep it up

Of course I'm aware of scams, and have seen many of them, but I do believe it needs bringing up now and again in all forums, specially for those who might occasionally might be so naive, and go sooner for greed.

One day there might be an even cleverer scam. Perhaps Barclay's bank might make an offer one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle77777 View Post
    I think, Bels will never part with his wife even for Millions dollars!! She presented him a beautiful child!!
    Very true Miracle, I will never want to lose touch of my very cute son growing up, and I've already travelled the world in the Merchant Navy meeting many beautiful Asians and not forgetting the lovely Moari princesses in New Zealand, so I've had my life and I now enjoy settled family life.

Sal and Penelope, the Bels bashing duo. Keep it up

Of course I'm aware of scams, and have seen many of them, but I do believe it needs bringing up now and again in all forums, specially for those who might occasionally might be so naive, and go sooner for greed.

One day there might be an even cleverer scam. Perhaps Barclay's bank might make an offer one day.
    why bels think he is doing people a favour/bringing up a hot issue by copy&pasting stuff from his mailbox?
    who order him that? is it his subconcious?

please discuss.

Thankyou sal for a very useless post. Can't I get though your thick skull.
    Perhaps when you go for your post-graduate course in Russian you might have some sense.

Thankyou sal for a very useless post. Can't I get though your thick skull.

Use the nails then...

Got to do something, I can't redden him again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast