British Lyceum in Moscow        Center PtitCREF 1905
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about New Rules for VISA, 180/90 days, Retroactive or not? Look here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisichka View Post
    So, if I leave after staying on a 90 days private visa, I am allowed to apply for a new private visa again as soon as I get back to my home country? That 90/180 rule does not apply then, right?
    Yeah, if it's separate visas there is no limit. My wife's been living here for over a year only leaving for 3-4 days every 3 months to get a new visa.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverLearn View Post
    How do one knows how long to stay in Russia on certain visa? When one goto USA on multiple entry visa they issue I-94 which states the visit period, usually six months. If stay period is extended, visitor issued another I94 with new exit date. Are there any such system enforced in Russia?
    Wouldn't the Russian migration card be similar to the I94 in those aspects? Besides, Russian visas clearly state for how long you can stay in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiancai View Post
    Yeah, if it's separate visas there is no limit. My wife's been living here for over a year only leaving for 3-4 days every 3 months to get a new visa.
    Great, thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiancai View Post
    Wouldn't the Russian migration card be similar to the I94 in those aspects? Besides, Russian visas clearly state for how long you can stay in the country.
    Thanks for clearing it. I didn't realize, stay period is mentioned on the migration card in English and Russian.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123